The following career opportunities are currently available at The Jubilee Centre in Timmins Ontario.
Part-time Program Workers
Jubilee Centre is a community-based addiction agency offering a range of addiction &
concurrent disorders services. We are currently seeking Part-time Program Workers to
complement our team on the residential treatment & rehabilitation unit and on the residential crisis unit
- College Diploma in human services.
- Currently a member in good standing or, able and willing to become a registered
- member with a recognized Ontario regulatory body.
- Ability and willingness to commit to the agency’s availability and operational
- requirements, including rotating shifts and weekends and to carry out domestic duties.
- Demonstrated passion for helping individuals with addiction and concurrent disorders.
- Relevant work experience, flexible & ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent crisis intervention, problem solving skills and stress management ability.
- Understanding of diversity & cultural safety.
- Proven Intra/interpersonal skills, communication and teamwork abilities.
- Valid First Aid, CPR, WHMIS and WMS Core Skills certification.
- Proficiency in both official languages (French and English).
- Proficiency in Aboriginal, First Nation, or Métis culture, language, customs and health
Individuals are to forward resumes to:
Centre Jubilee Centre
140 Jubilee West,
Timmins, ON P4N 4M9
FAX: (705) 267-6882
We thank all applicants;however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.